CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Birthday Time!

Happy 30th!


It has been a while since me last string of posts. I think it is because I have been very consumed emotionally about who I am and what I am lacking in my life. I think about posting all the time but my priorities are not in the orderly fashion I would like them to be. I will be working on that. So what has been going on with me, well recently I had a birthday. That makes thirty years here in this earthy existence. My emotions of turning thirty have been very mixed. I hate the fact that I still live at home with my parents with my son who is now five. Why at thirty am a still dependant on family to provide my housing and sometimes employment? I am slowly figuring that out. Also birthdays have never been a big celebration for me it is usually just another day and 3o seemed a little old.
Any ways emotions aside I had a great birthday celebration. It started out on the 12th of June for a girls overnighter in Salt Lake. We shopped, got cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy, danced at The Hotel Night Club (where I spent the majority of the evening with a cute Latino that had great teeth, smelled fabulous and dance very well) and stayed at the Hotel Monaco.

Then for my actual birthday I went with my sisters to Idaho Falls. We had a great day shopping, we went to lunch at Chili's and just hung out as sisters which we don't get to do very often especially without kids. Ashley gave me an amazing pot for a plant which I am still trying to pick out. Courtney and Jared gave me a Nook. I was so shocked. It was above anything that I deserve but I love it.
So thirty doesn't seem too bad. Thanks to all who helped me celebrate and make it special.
I love you!