CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wow it's been a while

So I has been a couple of months since a posted a blog. I have been so busy with the holidays and closing my store that I haven't had the time to just sit. Now I finally have the home computer up and running with the most speed that it is going to muster at the end of its life time so I can not enjoy things like Myspace and blogging again. Something about waiting 30 min for pages to load takes the fun out of things.

I am currently in the process of dreaming big and working on relocating my store to a larger populated area. One that I might be able to enjoy a social life with single people as well as have a larger customer base that will be interested in what I have to offer them in my store. I have may great ideas of items that I would like to carry and ways that I can incorporate the community into the daily activities at my store. But in the time being my website is still up and running and you can find it at www.bugsnbutterfliesbaby.com I have also became and distributor of essential oils with doterra. So I have been able to travel a several time to Utah to learn more about how to use oils and incorporate them into your daily lives. I am really enjoying their vitamins the have helped me elevate my mood and have more energy. If you are interested in a three day sample just email me and I will send you some. You can also view my website at www.mydoterra.com/lovelife

Today it is Just Jordy and me and we are getting ready to watch the super bowl and fill out some Valentines Cards. He hates football but it is the super bowl...men in yellow pants in high definition does it get any better than that. Go Steelers!!

2 comments:

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

I was rooting for the steelers too. My superbowl sunday completely sucked though...I left the party I was at and ended up getting pulled over for a bogus thing I didn't actually do. BAD NIGHT! Glad to see you blogging again though! Keep it up!

Lacey said...

Hey Brit, good luck with everything, sorry to hear you closed your store, great to finally see more blogs from you!